- A lot of people ask me, what kind of questions do you ask when ghostwriting an online course? A running list
- When course creators ask me which platform to use, I stress one thing. Maintain flexibility at all times and delay this decision as long as possible. Here’s why
- In designing your online course, consider the support you will provide students after the course is over. This thread shares some ideas to follow
- Which is better: CBC or Evergreen for online courses?
- If you really want to get serious about scaling your online course, you need to build a team. Here are 7 key roles to consider
- Group learning works because we learn more from the struggles of others. Here’s why
- You need both of these types of groups to make a transformational group learning experience. A Quick Thread
- Group learning helps you build and sustain momentum. So how do you trigger this in your online course?
- Delivery options for online learning
- Destination Leaders and Journey Leaders in online learning. But what is each better at than the other?
Transformational Online Course
- Everything I know about how to create a transformational online course
- What are Transformational Online Courses (TOCs)?
- Are you creating an online course that involves group learning? Here’s how to make it transformational
- How do you ensure 150-200 students all experience a transformation in your online course? 6 things to focus on